CONCRETE THINKING


   A rare perfectly-captured walking photo (finally!) for my first day of shows of LAFW.

 Before I begin this post, I want to introduce my new "Splurge/Save" option for my readers: this is based purely on a starving college budget. To every college student working and attending school and trying to get a jump start on your career, trust me- I feel you. So here's to finding a dream wardrobe to fit (or not fit) your budget- whatever you feel like doing. Here's to saving... or splurging!
  My shoes of choice for (almost every) evening out is my trusted caged black heels. Not only is it easily paired with just about any outfit, it's also very elongating for my petite frame and actually can even take a night of dancing without leaving my feet. (can you believe it?) If you don't already own a pair of caged, black heels in your closet, I don't believe you. But who's to say you don't need more?
  I call this the... "When your boyfriend says he's outside and you're about to throw on your jacket but he's actually 5 minutes away" look. 
  I fell in love with this nautical building in Downtown L.A, which went perfect with my bold-colored outfit choice *insert sarcasm*. In all seriousness, I had no idea what I was going to wear for the night until about 15 minutes beforehand. Of course, I opted for the white-on-white monochrome. "Keep it simple and all will be well" is what I like to think when creating outfits. My go-to white moto jacket and my clutch were the perfect accessories to go (or should I say camouflage?) with this dress.
    My lip color of choice at the moment is M.A.C's Taupe lipstick with the Nice n' Spicy lipliner. 


Heavenly Couture dress [SPLURGE|SAVE]
Foreign Exchange jacket [similar here]
Pink Basis heels [SPLURGE|SAVE]
Steve Madden clutch 

Photos by Kevin C.

No comments