BEAUTY: BITE ME

"Nope, not your every-Cali-girl-MAC-lipstick. *gasps*"

Amuse Bouche BITE lipsticks courtesy of BITE
in Beetroot, Gazpacho, and Pepper (left to right) 

   Nope, not your every-girl-MAC-lipstick. *gasp* As much as I know I will never part with my Taupe and Paramount MAC lipsticks, I do believe I have found the next best thing. Although MAC lipsticks give some serious color, these lipsticks by BITE Beauty not only give dramatic color, they give you all day creaminess and never dry out your lips. My favorite of the three samples I received from BITE is Pepper (pictured far right). It's a very similar shade to MAC's Taupe, and blended nicely with my MAC Nice 'N' Spicy lipliner. What won me over is it's creamy texture, and all-day duration, and compatibility with my medium skin tone; Pepper is unquestionably a daily must-have-on. These aren't the only ones, however, BITE's new line, Amuse Bouche by BITE, consists of a multitude of shades to brighten up your look and help stay away from chapped lips this Spring. At $26 per lipstick, you can expect  to get the bang-for-your-buck. 

All photos by Cindy C.

No comments