FISHNET TOP + ROMPER

It's official! You are looking at a college graduate. (yay me!) Unfortunately, I was never able to grasp onto blogging consistently in my four years at CSU Long Beach. However, I have been able to develop an increasingly expanding portfolio in styling, graphic design, and event coordination. ( Psst-If you haven't checked out my work yet, take a look at www.cindychouofficial.com.) As I grow my freelance career, I hope to kickstart life back into my original blog with the extra time on my hands. Introducing Styleologie 2.0 - a fresh new layout and your go-to source for a daily dose of style inspiration, news, tips and more. Read on to find out how to recreate this look!
Fishnet top (similar here)
Romper (similar here)
Faux Suede jacket (splurge here | affordable here and here)
Satin Sneakers (similar here)
Sunglasses (similar here and here)  
Shop the look:

No comments