STYLEOLOGIE x JORD

Timeless. Minimal. Refined. 
   There is nothing I love more than a statement accessory. Typically, when I say "statement accessory", images of layered, heavy, big chunks of silver or gold come into mind. Thanks to JORD watch, I am now introduced to a new "statement accessory" aesthetic. 

   I am wearing a watch from the Fieldcrest series in Zebrawood and Maple courtesy of JORD. What I love about the watch is that it is light, minimal, and can be easily dressed up or down. I was excited to receive my JORD watch as my first wooden accessory. It emulates minimalism and sophistication without trying too hard. 
Luxury Wood Watch c/o JORD | Cameo top |  Foreign Exchange skirt | Chinese Laundry thigh high boots via BeMe Chic | vegan leather bag c/o BeMe Chic 

   For this look, I decided to pair my neutral-toned accessories with a deconstructed, oversized shirt because who says looks have to be perfect? If you know me, you know I love to keep things minimal. I added my favorite white, fitted skirt and thigh high boots to avoid overwhelming my petite frame. As the finishing touch, I paired my look with a vegan leather bag in Taupe.

No comments