SHOPPING: BANANA REPUBLIC x STYLEOLOGIE

  From major eye-catching florals to flowy Palazzos, Banana Republic's Petites department has got the latest fashion spot on. Read on to see how I styled my top picks!
    
       As a petite woman, I've had my fair share of "I love this but I would need it fitted" and "I love this but they don't have my size!" moments. I've learned to shop smarter by knowing which hemlines and styles compliment my figure better, and also which to avoid. Today, stores like Banana Republic now feature their own Petites department that help aid the shopping process for petite women of all sizes. 
   I was presented with the opportunity to work with Banana Republic  to pick out my top picks for Summer 2016. I was pleased at their array of petite summer dresses and petite pants. Below, I style my stop two favorites: the Floral Pintuck Dress and the Linen-blend belted wide-leg pant (also available in Chambray). 

Wearing: ALDO choker | Banana Republic dress | Steve Madden sandals | thrifted bag
  
   What better way to shout "Hello Summer" than with a long, flowy dress with major florals? A big shout-out to petite women everywhere: get this dress! The Floral Pintuck Dress is perfect for many reasons: It hugs the waist perfectly with a pleated front, which effectively draws the eyes to my center enough to give my petite frame a visual curve. The fabric is light and airy, and extremely breathable. I fit a size 00P in this dress perfectly, which isn't my usual dress size so I definitely recommend going in-store to try this dress on to find the perfect fit for you. 

Wearing: thrifted tank (similar) & hat (similar) | Banana Republic pants | Just Fab wedges | Rocksbox jewelry | 

    My next favorite pick was the Linen Palazzo pant. Some petites shy away from wide-leg pants for fear of overwhelming their frame. I say: embrace it, love it, never let it go! In fact, do what I did here and grab one that's a little longer than usual, then pair it with your favorite wedges for a look that is sure to turn heads at the next poolside party. 
Both of my picks above was constructed with high-quality fabrics, and definitely worth the cost-per-wear. 

DisclaimerBanana Republic provided free product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.


Photos by Kevin C.

2 comments

Sparkles of Light said...

You have such gorgeous style, I love these outfits :)

Rosy | Sparkles of Light Blog

Cindy C. said...

Thank you!! You're miss gorgeous yourself!! 😘