Neutral Pallete

neutralsmileneutralsmirkneutrals
Nordstrom pants (similar, on sale) | Threadsence pumps (similar) | SILK cardigan | Blvd Love top (similar, on sale)

     Playing around with neutral palettes as the heat is on the rise here in L.A. Not that I'm complaining- these days call for spontaneous trips to the beach and milkshakes on the pier, and warm summer-like nights in preparation for what is about to be one of my best summers yet! In a few weeks I'll have decided which college to go to, and where- I've always an East Coast girl at heart, but financially and realistically, I might just have to stay in California for a good two years before East Coast can become a reality for me. I'm California born and raised, and who knows? I might just decide to stay in Cali for the long run!

3 comments

Unknown said...

dayum girl! love this outfit. the cardigan is great too.

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Ohh, love how you paired the pink crop top! Gorgeous!

Yuen @ The Craziest Paradigm - fashion, beauty + lifestyle

Moira Parton said...

Pretty, love the joggers. x

http://moiraparton.blogspot.co.uk/