designer spotlight: casper&pearl

Starting to a new series on the blog under "designer spotlight", featuring designers/brands I'm obsessing over. This designer spotlight focuses on casper&pearl, an Australia-based designer label. I'm seriously in love with their sweaters and 'Lennox' dresses, inspired by a mixture of the 70s and vintage. Not only is their line of clothing summer-ready and coachella-perfect, each item seems to be made for layering- each sweater made for every dress and vice versa. I'm definitely adding their items to my long list of things-to-buy-someday. 

shop casper&pearl here. read their blog here.












4 comments

Annie Robinson said...

I love your blog and this post was fantastic! This pictures really drew me into the post. Keep up the amazing work on your website...I look forward to seeing what you blog about next!
www.fashionandbeautyinc.blogspot.com

The Dragonfruit said...

Oh my word, this designer is amazing! I love the artwork that goes into them <3

Enter to win a $30 giftcard to My Hot Shoes!
Trendy Teal

Gillian Uang said...

Love these shots!

http://bydetails.blogspot.com

M + K said...

These pieces looks amazing

www.mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au