OUTFITS: STYLEOLOGIE x BANANA REPUBLIC


   In yet another collaboration with Banana Republic, I styled two outfits I thought would be great for an easy work-to-play transition. Read on to see some work-slay inspiration!


    I typically find myself wearing my worst picks for work- anything that adheres to the dress code and is comfortable enough to move around in. Many times, I find myself regretting it when last-minute plans come up as soon as I am clocked out. When I received a pullover and trousers from Banana Republic, my mind immediately jumped to the many different outfits I could put together with these necessary closet additions. Say goodbye to unnecessary time-wasting making trips back home just to change from work to play! Here are two looks I find are easily adaptable to your office wardrobe.
   With the cocoon lace-up pullover, I decided to throw it on over a thin dress in 80 degree weather. It was the perfect combination for work in an air-conditioned environment to a romantic date at night.  The sweater was 25% wool, which made it comfortably warm, but not overbearing. It fell to my hips for a very casual look. The straps on the pullover sweater can either be left untied, tied in a ribbon, or tied behind the neck (as I did above for a continuous laced-up look). For another work option,  switch heels to flats and dress to pants.




Look 1 (top): Banana Republic Pullover | Forever 21 dress | Buckley London bracelet
Look 2 (bottom): Banana Republic Logan trouser | ALDO choker | Pink Basis heels | Colourpop lip stain 

   I paired the Logan-fit trousers with a black ruffle top, elongating my petite frame and short legs. The trousers flowed smoothly over my heels when standing and -voila- long legs. I chose my statement accessories to be a gray choker and plum-colored lips. These trousers were very lightweight and hugged my curves in all the right places for a feminine and empowering look. For another work option, simply switch the heels to wedges and add a blazer or cardigan. 

DisclaimerBanana Republic provided free product in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.

No comments