8/14/13

white blouse | pale shorts

S.Y.L.K cardigan|Mexy blouse|thrifted shorts (similar here)|sandals courtesy of Jessica Buurman

Outfit for a sweltering hot day in Philadelphia then D.C. Had a interesting day trying to keep my shorts up since it was about two sizes too big, and I didn't pack a belt..you can imagine how that's like. These sandals are Isabel Marant inspired, and they definitely are a new and fancy turn on the common gladiator. Fell in love at first site with the studs and straps and how they secretly make your legs look a few inches longer *winks I'll be posting a Philly/D.C photo diary next, stay tuned! Currently in a state of panicked disarray at the mere thought of how late my August magazine release is going to be... hopefully I'll find some time to squeeze in some editing back in New York later this week!