photo facebook_zpse7727947.png  photo twitter_zps7d3b651b.png  photo instagram_zps82d38abb.png  photo pinterest_zps1c7d63d0.png  photo heart_zpscb981dc0.png  photo youtube_zps978d5217.png  photo email_zps18ff8963.png

7/20/13

cutoffs & cateyes

IMG_5248
blouse from Blouse|thrifted shorts|shoes c/o Jessica Buurman|sunnies from Gypsy Mobile Boutique

A laid back, summer school, pre-beach trip uniform. I'm working on a big project, hopefully going to announce it soon on my social media platforms. (follow me!) Currently getting in gear for my East Coast trip next month- hitting the Big Apple, Philly, Boston, and D.C. Follow me on my travels, outfits, and inspiration on my instagram! (@styleologie) Debating whether or not I should hop on the bandwagon and create an Ask.fm, because although I am curious to see what kinda of questions I would get, I'm feeling like my wall would be lonely and empty, or full of hate comments. Not that I get a lot of hate or anything, but there's always cruelty in this world, and I'm just not sure I want to subject myself to be a victim of that. In summary, I'm busy working on my newest project, excited for my travel plans, and suffering through summer school for 6 more days.

4 comments:

Tatiana and the Deathly Fashion said...

Love the shoes! So excited to see your pics from your trip! And for the ask.fm .. I have the same dilemma no joke! I think I"m gonna stay off the bandwagon and if people have questions they can just ask me straight up. Hehe

xo
thedeathlyfashion.blogspot.com

Linda B said...

Dang girl, those shoes with those shorts! Your legs look fab :)

The Dragonfruit Diaries

Sydney Corporate by LuisaM said...

Love this look <3

http://sydneycorporate.blogspot.com.au/

Kira Walker said...

You always look so glamorous, great look x